Please follow the below steps to set your cash float and produce your daily report, not completing this process will cause your reports to contain discrepencies:
- Log into FasTrak using your unique operator code as shown below.
- To set your cash float select “Till Cash Float” from the menu below.
- Set the float amount by entering the value in the keypad and pressing “Finish”. Please note this process will reset the Start time of your daily cash report.
- After service log out of the till by pressing “Log Out” as shown below.
- To complete your daily report, log back into the software and select Till Daily Report from the below options:
- To print the report simply select print as shown below. Multiple copies can be printed if required.
Note: The print option will only be available if a reciept printer is setup on the till.